This is an XHTML based photo gallery viewer that morphs/fades between images.
All photos and captions are stored in a standard <ul> list in the document,
for excellent compatibility with old browsers.
The script dynamically rotates through them with customisable controls including
Try the demo below, and view source for instructions!
A gate between scenic fields.
Biking towards the horizon.
A long valley's ride ahead...
Example images courtesy of Mount White High Country
Adventures. Drop them a line if you're interested in visiting or mountain biking on a
real High Country station in New Zealand!
Script License Agreement
You may use this script only if you agree that:
- You must EITHER:
- Donating Users: This script is "donation-ware". If you can
make a donation to support
this script, it may be used on a website without a crediting link.
Please consider making a donation! I have spent a lot of time developing, debugging and
documenting scripts, and any support is welcome.
- Free Users: All websites using this script for free must contain somewhere
a visible crediting link to TwinHelix Designs, e.g.
- You must leave the "Script Name/Author/URL" comment in the source of the script file.
- This script is provided on an "AS-IS" basis, without any warranties, and you use it entirely
at your own risk.
- This script may not be redistributed, sold, rented, leased or sublicensed to third parties
without my prior consent.
If you have another use for the script (for example, within a web application) or wish to
arrange alternate licensing terms, please
contact me for more information.