And yes, that is spelt correctly!
The Latest News
- The Onion
- Online newspapers have never been as accurate as this.
- More satirical stories, mostly IT-related.
- God's LiveJournal
- The Big Guy had a blog.
- Calvin & Hobbes
- It's online. For free. Read it.
- For gamers every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Red Meat
- Sick, sick, sick. An online comic that is occasionally very funny.
- Come on, you must know this one.
- Weebl And Bob
- Mmmmm... pie.
Just Plain Funny
- Homestar Runner
- It's Dot Com! This should only be viewed for good, or awesome.
- Photoshop shenanigans, because We Love The Web.
- Real Ultimate Power!
- Ninjas are cool. And by cool, I mean totally sweet.
- Dave Barry
- Hilarious newspaper columns.
- A little of everything.
- Archive of newsgroup humour... a LOT of it.
- The Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Prize
- The worst possible opening lines to fictitious books.
- The Writings On The Stall
- Wit and wisdom of the world's public toilets.
- The Dialectizer
- Translates into languages you never knew existed.
- Evil On A Budget
- World domination to suit any financial means.
- Citizen's Self-Arrest Form
- Celebrate innovative new measures in crime prevention!
- Temple Ov Thee Lemur
- Erm, I'm not quite sure I can explain this one.
- Happy Tree Friends
- Aww! Cute little animals! Warning: don't click if you like cute cartoon animals.
- Weebl's Stuff
- Badger badger badger...
Have you ever wondered what specifications make the Internet go?