- An open-source fork of Signal for Android, with Google dependencies removed.
My scripts below are self-contained and don't require any particular library or framework; plus, they're free to download and use. If you like them, consider making a donation to support their development. See the menu to the left for more scripts and resources!
- FreeStyle Menu v1.0 RC12
- SuperNote v1.0beta2
- Easily turn plain footnotes into dynamic, CSS-formatted popup tooltips.
- DragResize v1.0beta
- Makes page elements draggable and freely resizeable.
- CheckTree v1.0 RC
- Displays and manages a multilevel list of checkboxes.
- IEPNGFix v2.0a4
- Makes PNG images and backgrounds work in IE 5.5/6.0 without any modifications to your document HTML.
- HTMLHttpRequest v1.0beta3
- Dynamically request pages from the server and parse/insert them into your document, using XMLHttpRequest or a hidden IFRAME transport for best browser compatibility. It's great for Ajax web apps or as a frameset replacement!
- Photo Morpher v1.0 beta
- An image gallery on steroids. Blend and morph between images that are defined in a standard list in the page for easy modification and good backwards compatibility.
- AddEvent Manager
- Easily add multiple event handlers to an object across all common browsers.
- TwinHelix Forums v1.0 beta 2
- A self-contained Perl website forum that doesn't require a database.
V4+ Browser Compatible Scripts
- Cascading Popup Menu v5.2 RC4
- DHTML Scroller v4.0 RC2
- An IFRAME replacement, can load external files and scroll vertically using DIVs.
- Tipster v3.1 RC
- Cross-Browser DHTML API v1.1 RC
- For DHTML coders, to simplify cross-v4-browser coding.
The Easy Road
15 January, 20201
22 February, 2015
It's been a while :). Released v1.0b2 of the Forums since I had to do some anti-spam work here, plus CSS3 and mobile-friendly tweaks. There's still some newer code for other scripts in the Git repo to release.
2 October, 2009
Released IEPNGFix v2.0 Alpha 4 (minor fixes) and FreeStyle Menu v1.0 RC12 (IE8 improvements and more updates). Also released a header fader animation and launched a Git repository for faster future code updates :).
16 June, 2009
Updated the free software links and migrated the site to a new VPS.
26 August, 2008
IEPNGFix v2.0 Alpha 3 has some more tweaks.
17 July, 2008
IEPNGFix v2.0 Alpha 2 is up with a couple of simple fixes.
12 July, 2008
After a long wait, IEPNGFix v1.0 Final is now gold. Additionally, a sneak peek at v2.0 Alpha 1 is available with background position and repeat support! Enjoy :).
10 December, 2007
The testing area is starting to fill up with scripts again, feel free to try out some of the latest development code!
25 September, 2006
Released FreeStyle Menu v1.0RC11 with some more IE7 RC1 updates and a tweaked slide animation. Also released SuperNote v1.0beta2 with window-edge-restraint support, and patched the DHTML Scroller script so that it's compatible with the Prototype framework and supports mousewheeling in Mozilla and Opera.
27 June, 2006
Released two new scripts: SuperNote v1.0beta and DragResize v1.0beta. Also released many pending updates including Prototype compatibility fixes to my scripts, FreeStyle Menus (v1.0 RC10) with a new animation effect and IE7 fixes, Cascading Popup Menus (v5.2 RC4) with some minor tweaks, HTMLHttpRequest (v1.0beta3) with IE7 tweaks and plain-text-loading support, and a new AddEvent Manager!
20 September, 2005
Updated the AddEvent Manager script with support for removing events, and also made very minor bugfixes to Tipster and HVScroll.
11 June, 2005
22 May, 2005
Minor patch to IEPNGFix, allowing it to work with images defined in external stylesheets.
21 March, 2005
Updated IEPNGFix to v1.0RC2 with a small tweak that gives dimensions to dimensionless elements. It now defaults to applying to a limited set of page elements too, and is LGPL'd.
13 February, 2005
1 February, 2005
Released FreeStyle Menu 1.0 RC7 with the animation now enabled by default, and a plugin animation system, alongside multiple demonstration CSS menu layouts.
12 January, 2005
Launched the HTMLHttpRequest and Photo Morpher scripts, plus some minor tweaks to the other scripts, such as a demo horizontal FreeStyle Menu CSS layout.
10 October, 2004
8 August, 2004
2 July, 2004
The other scripts haven't been neglected, as most of them have been updated: v5.2 of the Cascading Popup Menu, DHTML Scroller v4.0, Tipster v3.1, HV Scrollbox v1.1, Object Browser v3.0, and more. I hope you find something useful here!
- The BCF Group
- Courses in business coaching, management, health and safety plus much more from the BCF Group.
- Car Shipping Company
- Auto transport services
- March Electronics
- Electronic components
- VPS Hosting
- KVM virtual private servers with SSD disks.
- Finance in Norway.
- Omega Media
- Web design and development.
- Holidays in the Maldives
- Top tips for a vacation.
- Fintech company in Sweden
- Buy Bitcoin in under 5 minutes.
- Finance in Norway.
- Finance in Sweden.
- Unit Converter
- Unit conversion website.
- US Zip Codes
- Easily look up zipcodes.
- Game Walkthrough
- If you're stuck on a game, try these!
- Online Business Program
- Undergraduate certificate in business management.
- Secure your Mysql-database.
- Qulix Systems
- High-end software solutions, custom apps.