FreeStyle Menus v1.0 RC12
Script License Agreement
You may use this script only if you agree that:
- You must EITHER:
- Donating Users: This script is "donation-ware". If you can make a donation to support this script, it may be used on a website without a crediting link. Please consider making a donation! I have spent a lot of time developing, debugging and documenting scripts, and any support is welcome. More info...
- You must leave the "Script Name/Author/URL" comment in the source of the script file.
- This script is provided on an "AS-IS" basis, without any warranties, and you use it entirely at your own risk.
- This script may not be redistributed, sold, rented, leased or sublicensed to third parties without my prior consent.
If you have another use for the script (for example, within a web application) or wish to arrange alternate licensing terms, please contact me for more information.
I use these menus on this very site, but you can view another online demonstration if you want.
To download this permanently: fsmenu.zip (35kb).
More downloads are available at the Git repository.
Compatibility - Testers Needed!
If you have a copy of a browser not listed as 'Tested and Works', please tell me if it works or not - thanks! Take these as a guide only, and be sure to test in all target environments.
- Tested and Works: IE8/Win, IE7/Win, IE6/Win, Firefox3.5/Linux, Chromium/Linux, Safari4/Mac.
- Untested, Probably Works: IE5.5/Win, IE5/Win, IE4/Win, IE5/Mac, IE4/Mac, Opera, Konqueror.
- Maybe Partially Compatible: NS4/Win and NS4/Mac will display un-nested menu structures with the optional "NS4 Compatibility" segment of script included. This script is aimed at v5+ browsers though.
- Definitely Won't Work in v3.x browsers. Make sure you account for older browsers or search engines in your site design!