Make A Donation!
If you want to make a donation to support the development of these and other scripts, I would be very grateful indeed -- any support is welcome! You might want to do this for several reasons:
- Recognise the months of development, debugging and documentation I have put into the scripts.
- Support the future improvement of the scripts.
- Contribute a fraction of the profits you receive from using these scripts.
- To get that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from doing The Right Thing.
- NEW! Receive a link below in the "Recent Supporters" list.
If you do decide to make a contribution, thank you very much -- the Internet needs more honest people like you! Feel free to donate however much you consider these scripts to be worth to you. Perhaps consider how much time I've saved you developing it yourself, or a small fraction of your site budget... whatever you consider appropriate.
Become a Supporter
Click this button to donate via PayPal (accepts credit cards):
The most recent 12 donors over USD$25 are listed here. If you want a link here, please include a URL as a "Note" with your donation. (No adult/spam/tobacco/drugs/medicine/gambling/binary options/illegal content, though).
- Mimvi SEO
- Bubble Soccer Rental
- Berke Law Firm
- Khattar Law, PC
- Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Law Offices Of Samuel Fishman
- The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin
- Monterey, CA Personal Injury Lawyer
- Geelong Cats shop
- Velter Yurovsky Zoftis Sokolson
- Law Offices of Dizengoff and Yost
- Columbus Foreclosure Defense & Consumer Law Attorneys
Cheques / Money Orders / Wire Transfers
If you can't or don't want to use PayPal, but still want to make a contribution, email me and I can supply either a postal address or bank account number, if you want to post a cheque, make a wire transfer, send some physical items or similar.
Also, if anyone knows of any reliable online-payment systems that (a) can accept credit cards from many countries, and (b) supports withdrawing money to New Zealand bank accounts, I'd be very interested to know!
Thanks for your support! -- Angus Turnbull