Here are some other DHTML related sites I find useful. If you're looking for a good reference, tutorial, or example, try these...
Development News & Blogs
- The Daily Report
- Much-needed standards-based advocacy from Zeldman, with many interesting links.
- A List Apart
- Magazine for people who make websites.
- A community of website designers, who have written many interesting articles.
- Simon Incutio
- An interesting blog on all things Web-related.
- Dave Shea's weblog; the creator of the CSS Zen Garden.
Reference / Tutorial Sites
- REALLY comprehensive set of references on CSS/XHTML/DOM/etc. Bookmark this one.
- QuirksMode (PPK's Site)
- From the standards organisation, a series of free tutorials on almost all common web technologies.
- 13th Parallel
- Some excellent articles and standards-based code. A shame hasn't been updated recently.
- A nice site, with a fair amount of IE-only code, but it has some neat techniques.
- Web Monkey
- If you can stand the look, it's another good reference site, with some good JS info, and
- An excellent community site, with many scripts and articles.
- Dynamic Duo
- Good reference for DHTML in NS4 and IE4, but not updated for W3C DOM scripting. The original home of the DynAPI project.
The Horses' Mouths
- MSDN Library
- Microsoft's spin on DHTML, CSS and JS, well worth a browse. Look under 'Web Development' > 'Web Page Development', as well as 'Scripting'... this site is packed with information.
- The Mozilla Project: Web Developers
- Much info on DOM-related issues, a good part is the DOM Reference, an excellent introduction to DOM development.
- Opera Specifications
- Features supported by the Opera browser.
Send Me More!
I'm always looking for useful web development resources to link. So please empty your bookmark folder in my general direction!