Here are some other CGI related sites I find useful. If you're looking for a good reference, tutorial, or example, try these...
- Mark Nottingham
- Excellent tutorial on web caching, and the Cacheability Engine which allows you to check how your own website stacks up. Highly recommended.
- Test your scripts in a free webserver, for many popular OS platforms.
- Writing Serious Perl
- A good list of advanced Perl OO tips and pointers.
- Perl Tutorial
- Learn the language quickly and efficiently.
- WDVL Perl
- Another CGI-Perl tutorial.
- NMS Scripts
- If you're after pre-made scripts, here are some well-written ones.
- Perl Monks
- Welcome, young grasshopper, to this collection of Perl wisdom.
- Free Perl for Windows download.
- If you really a need a Perl module to do something, chances are it's listed here.
- The PHP homepage, and the best PHP resource out there. Grab a copy of the manual from the downloads page; it's very near essential.
- An excellent, free and open source bulletin board system.
...is something I've been meaning to learn.
- Smart Code
- A collection of software, both desktop and web.
- Open Source Scripts
- A respository of open source CGI/PHP/etc scripts.
Send Me More!
I'm always looking for useful web development resources to link. So please empty your bookmark folder in my general direction!